Rose to global prominence in just 40 years to became one of the most cosmopolitan, cohesive and multicultural cities in the world. With an enviable geographic location, world-class infrastructure, no personal or income tax and one of the highest standard of safety in the world, Dubai enjoys a well-earned reputation for being a global property hotspot. The host of World Expo 2020, the city is preparing to attract millions of visitors, international organisations and businesses.
A world-renowned man-made landmark and a triumph of human ingenuity. A series of artificial archipelagos in the shape of a stylised palm tree, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Palm Jumeirah is a hub for prime residential properties and high-end hotels, as well as a venue for sport events, concerts, entertainment and festivities like New Year’s Eve fireworks.
• A self-contained residential district with retail, dining, services and leisure facilities
• Safe and enjoyable environment for families
• Access to a range of world class recreational activities and attractions
• Unrivalled views of the Dubai skyline
• A monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm connecting it to the mainland
• Located only 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport